A Graphical User Interface for Agda for OS X Systems. Works with OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later.
- Download agda-writer.zip
- Unzip agda-writer.zip
- Save Agda Writer to Application Folder
- Run Agda Writer
You can provide path to your own compiled Agda executable, or you can use Bundled Agda (Version 184.108.40.206).
- Handy shortcuts for actions
- Customizable Unicode (Latex-like) input with autocompletion
- Same color palette as in Emacs
- Independent Buffer window, so you can always know what is going on
- Well, it's not Emacs :D
It works without downloading & compiling Agda first. Just run the program and you are ready.
Agda Writer is Licensed under MIT License Agreement. See Licence.md for more information.